Here I will tell some limitations of Li-ion Battery
1. Requires protection circuit to maintain voltage and current within safe limits.
2. Subject to aging, even if not in use - storage in a cool place at 40% charge reduces the aging effect.
3. Transportation restrictions - shipment of larger quantities may be subject to regulatory control. This restriction does not apply to personal carry-on batteries.
4. Expensive to manufacture - about 40 percent higher in cost than nickel-cadmium.
5. Not fully mature - metals and chemicals are changing on a continuing basis.